Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Blog Post Assignment 3

I want to visit Hawaii when I grow up. Hawaii has been in my mind since the first day I went to the beach. However, there are a lot of things that I found fun about Hawaii. For example, Hawaii have a perfect climate where nobody can be hot or cold. In the other hand, Hawaii is one state where most of the hotels and resorts offer great low cost attractions for kids, friends, and family. During the trip to Hawaii people can enjoy its envitonment, watch whales, watch dolphins jump and play on many of the ocean cruises. Also, someone can swim with the sea turtles, and snorkel with all sorts of different marine life.  Star gaze in the beautiful night sky and take a walk around the magnificent volcano. There  are many reasons I want to visit Hawaii. They have a good cuisine, beaches , and hotels. Where family members can enjoy their trip.

1 comment:

  1. Hawaii is a great choice, I have personally lived in Hawaii until I turned 5 years old. I loved in Hilo, on the big island. I wish I can return back to visit the people who watched over us when we were there, they made the experience much better.
    I really do recommend it'd be a choice you'll never regret.

    ReplyDelete