Friday, April 22, 2016

Blog Post Assignment 8: ACT Reflection

When I was taking the ACT test, my biggest stuggle was time management. I struggle on the science part; it was difficult. I struggle the most with the science part, because i was trying to figure out every chart and graph. The math was not too hard but more time was needed to work out some problems. However, I could have done better. I feel that B.C. Rain did not prepare me well for the ACT. We did not have any test prep to help prepare us for the test. Teachers spent more time to prepare for the AP test. my 2nd and 4th block teachers took time to prepare us one day before the Act test.

The testing environment was cold and  kind of distracting for me. Students were sleeping and snoring which disturbed me. I feel as if I made a 20. To improve my score, I would take time to prepare on areas where I am weak. Also teachers should have helped us with practice assignments. I study some of every portion. I want to score a good number. I hope I can improve my time management and work more with graphs and charts for the science portion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment