Sunday, March 27, 2016

Blog Post Assignment 6: Good Friday

Being kind means to treat people right. However, kindness means to treat people the way I want to be treated with care, love, and respect. It means to show kind to people when you does not have to and be there when someone need you. In the other hand, doing something special for other will make me happy. I will show respect and kindness to strangers in need. On good friday, my parents did something kindness for me because they always show me love and respect. When people tell me " thank you" i feel special because I know I did something for someone before being asked for. If i had 1 million dollars i would spend in buying food for homeless and to children without they parents and show them kindness and make them feel special not only in this holiday but I will do whenever i have enough money for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment